I have featured the Country Floral Dynamic Floral Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder on several projects on my blog. I was anxious to try the “wet” embossing technique.
Steps for Creating Effect:
(1) Take the embossing folder and using an INK PAD; ink the smooth side of the inside of the embossing folder.
Hint: The smooth side it under the TOP portion of the folder.
(2) Carefully slip a piece of Whisper White Card Stock cut at ….. close the folder and run it through the BIG SHOT.
HINT: Spray the card stock with H20 using a spritzer on the side that will touch the INKED surface of the E.folder to get added ink absorption into the paper fibers.
(3) Take the cardstock out of the embossing folder and ensure it is fully dry.
(4) Use STAMPIN’ BLENDS to color the raised floral, leaves and stems which are WHITE.
CARD BACKGROUND: My card base was Smokey Slate. So I used a coordinating ribbon across the bottom and added some embellishments cut from Vellum, Old Olive and a piece of Lace Doily.
- Card Stock: Whisper White, Smokey Slate, Old Olive, Vellum
- Ribbon: 1/2″ Textured Weave Ribbon in Gray Granite
- Punches: Sprig, Leaf, 1″ and 3/4″ punches.
- Inks: Daffodil Delight, Memento Black
- Stampin’ Blends: Used both LIGHT and DARK of Daffodil Delight, Old Olive, Calypso Coral, Pool Party, Mango Melody.
Thanks for stopping by! Leave a comment!!