I couldn’t resist the challenge of re-creating the birthday card shown on page 6 of the the Sale-a-bration Brochure using the HELLO CUPCAKE stamp with the new CALL ME CUPCAKE coordinating FRAMELIT Dies which are now available on my ONLINE store!
I chose this project to create a card for a family member who is celebrating a birthday this month. It was perfect and more importantly — I changed it up by adding the “easel card” fancy fold technique! That made it that much more fun!
I provide everything you need as well as a TUTORIAL for you to follow all the steps! Please SHOP and take advantage of the offer to get both the stamp set and coordinating framelits (while supplies last).
- Stamp Set:
- HELLO CUPCAKE
- Call Me Cupcake Coordinating Dies
- Well Written Framelit Dies
- Rectangle Stitched Framelit Dies
- Card Stock/Designer Series Paper:
- Highland Heather
- Whisper White
- Ink/Coloring Tools:
- Crumb Cake, Grapefruit Grove, Highland Heather, Balmy Blue, Lovely Lipstick
- Stampin’ Blends (Crumb Cake)
- FOIL Sheet (Grapefruit Grove, Silver, Copper or Gold)
- Dimensional(s) (Mini & Regular) , Snail, Mini Glue Dots
- Heart Epoxy Shapes (OC)
Card Idea as featured on Video:
Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a comment! Cheers, Kat